Thursday, April 14, 2011

Cats and Dogs Naturally: Homeopathy when your cat and dog gets too angry and aggressive

"A few of you have mentioned having problems with aggression in your cat or cats in the household. I have listed some suggestions in other posts but recently found this forum that really hits the nail on the head. The most important thing after choosing the right remedy is the dose - this is crucial for getting to the root of the problem.

I am having difficulties with Al our deaf cat being very aggressive to anyone he comes near - his most obvious symptom is dilated pupils right before he attacks. I gave him Belladonna 30c three days ago plus put flower remedies in the water for all and so far all has been calm! If he acts up again, I will go up to the 200c strength, dosing once and see what happens. I use 30c often as finding 200c is not easy - some stores will special order it for you but others usually don't carry it."

No comments: