Thursday, April 14, 2011

Homeopahty is Amazing

Homeopathy has been practised for over 200 years, and is now available throughout the world. It is an amazing medical therapy, and many people throughout this time, and throughout the world, can testify to this.

My own experience began over 30 years ago. Conventional medicine had failed to deal with my very painful gastric ulcers. When I discovered that the drugs GPs were giving me cause heart disease I refused to take them. However, without them I was in considerable pain, especially after eating. So I saw a homeopath. After a detailed interview he gave me a remedy. As I drove away I knew something was happening to the paid. After a few weeks the pain was gone, entirely, and has never returned.

But my experience is not unusual. A large number of people have now recorded their personal experience of homeopathy. See, for example, these videos of personal testimonies, and these too.

And on my blog, several people with cancer have outlined their experience with homeopathy, and how it worked for them.

No comments: