Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Homeopathic cure for tinnitus

I have a problem with my ears and it really bugs me. It is called "Tinnitus" and it is a ringing in your ear that never ever ends. If i am in my room with no noise trying to fall asleep I hear it and it really bugs. I have a noise machine that has like a waterfall, rain, crickets, etc. I would like to know if there is any kind of herb out there that will take away this ringing or at least lower it. It gets really annoying because it doesn't go away. So if anybody out there is going through the same thing as me or knows about something that I can do, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Henry Lahore answers:

* Herbs: Feverfew, Hawthorn, Ginkgo biloba
* Essential Oils: Rosemary, Cypress, Lemon, Rose (used in head massage or in a vaporizer)
* Homeopathy: Calcarea carbonica, Carbo vegetabilis, Cinchona officinalis (China), Chininum sulphuricum, Cimicifuga, Coffea cruda, Graphites, Kali carbonicum, Lycopodium, Natrum salicylicum, Salicylicum acidum
* Vitamins & Minerals: Magnesium, Potassium, Maganese, Vitamins A & C, bioflavonoids, pantothenic acid


READ MORE>>>>>>>

No comments: